7:21 PM

CRICKET 08

The game I used to play in my free time. While playing this game I forget everything and sometimes I even forget to eat my food. I am such an addict to this game. Now the latest version has been released by EA Sports and that is cricket 08. This version is more user friendly than the previous one and even the faces of the players in the game are very much similar to that of the real players. Even the bat being used by the players in the game are the same as that of the real players. But now I cannot able to play this game as I am little busy with my work. I can assure that every cricket lover will definitely love this game. This post is to all my cricket lovers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow~ i don't like sports so i don't know anything about it specially cricket. i envy you because you are good at it.

thanks for visiting my korean food.

Mr.Earn said...

Hello!

You have a nice blog!

Can you add my blog to your blog roll??

I have already added yours!

Here is the URL:

http://mylot-get-paid-to-chat.blogspot.com/

Please use the Anchor text "Get Paid to chat"

Thanks!